Who is this Guy?
I'm just another guy who loves Travels, Motorbikes and adventures. Beeing on the road, driving through unknown countries without having tight timetables, makes me feel free and is the best I've ever done. You never know what will be around the next corner, and this is what makes not only Bike travels but also live so interesting.
Take care, once you have tried it, it will never let you go again!
- Name: Marc Wibbels
- Born: 06.06.1983 in Munich
- Graduation: Fachabitur - Technik
- Study: B.A. Medienmanagement
- Profession: Import/Export wholesale and manufacturing from wooden toys.
- Hobbys: sports, travels, building & fixing Motorcycles as well as photography. Hanging with friends, doing nonsense and drinking beer will complete this list,...
1997: KTM 25 ccm
2001: Aprilia 50ccm
2006: Husqvarna 610 TE
2008: Africa Twin XRV 750 Bj. 1993
2011: Harley Sportster 1200 ccm in pieces (still a Custom Project)
2013: Honda CB 500 Bj.2000
2014: Triumph Speed Triple Bj. 2010
2015: Kawasaki ZX750J BJ.1992
Long distance adventure Bike trips since 2008: 7
Travelled countries with my bike since 2008: 40
driven kilometers on tour since 2008: 90000km
highest crossed road: 6500km ünN
longest driven distance: 2400km in 25 hours.
road crashes: 6
race track scrashes: 1
chrashes offroad: not countable